Babies are a true blessing from God. There are many bible verses that talk about the importance of children and how they are a gift from Him. In this blog post, we will explore 11 bible verses about babies being a blessing. May these scriptures encourage you as you try to get pregnant or await the birth of your own little one!
This blog post is all about bible verses about babies being a blessing.
Bible Verses for Baby in the Womb
The Bible has a lot to say about babies, both before and after they are born.
For example, Psalm 139:13-16 says, “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.”
This verse is a great reminder that God is present even from the very beginning of life. He knows and loves each unborn baby, and has planned out their days even before they are born!
Bible Verses about Babies Being a Gift from God
One of the most common bible verses about babies being a blessing is from Psalm 127: “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who has his quiver full of them.”
This verse is a reminder that children are a blessing from God, and we should be thankful for them! They are a sign of God’s grace and love poured out upon us.
Bible Verses about Parenting
There are also many bible verses about parenting. For example, in Deuteronomy 11:18-19, God says, “Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.”
This verse is a reminder that we should teach our children God’s Word from an early age. As parents, we are responsible for teaching our kids about the Lord and His ways.
Bible Verses for Baby Girl
Proverbs 31:25: Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come.
This bible verse is a great reminder that even though being a mom can be tough, it’s also full of laughter and joy. A woman who fears the Lord will find strength and dignity in motherhood. Something she can teach and speak over her daughter.
Bible Verses for Baby Boy
Proverbs 20:11: Even a child is known by his actions, whether his work is pure and right.
This bible verse reminds us that even very young children can be wise and make good decisions. We should expect godliness from our kids from an early age!
- Job 1 Beachbody Program: Discover the Revolutionary 20-Minute Workout Program
- Best Pads for Postpartum For After Birth Bleeding in 2023
- What Does It Mean to Be a Submissive Wife in a Christian Marriage?
- How To Stay Consistent With Working Out in 2023
- Get Rid of Your Mom Belly and Keep the Weight Loss Motivation Going
11 Bible Verses about Babies Being a Blessing
- Psalm 139:13 -16: For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
- Genesis 49:25: “The God of your father will help you, and the Almighty will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lies below, blessings of the breasts and womb.”
- Psalm 127: “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
- Jeremiah 1:5: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
- Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
- Job 10:10 You guided my conception and formed me in the womb.
- Psalm 22:10 I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born.
- Deuteronomy 28:4 Your children and your crops will be blessed. The offspring of your herds and flocks will be blessed.
- Proverbs 20:7 The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them.
- Mark 10:16 Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them.
- Luke 18:15-17: “People were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them, and when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called for them and said, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
Each one of these bible verses about babies being a blessing is a reminder that they are special in God’s eyes. He loves and cares for them, even before they are born! As parents, we can be thankful for the gift of children and raise them up in the ways of the Lord. Praise God for His amazing blessings!
Children are a Gift from God
What does the Bible say about babies being a blessing?
As you can see from the scriptures above, children are a blessing that God protects and loves. Jesus, Himself said that to receive the kingdom of God like a child is the key to entering into it by faith. As parents, we are charged with teaching our kids about the Lord and His ways. We can find joy in raising godly children who will bless us for generations to come!
What does the Bible say about newborn babies?
The bible says that children are a heritage from the Lord and a reward. Psalm 127: says “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” This means that not only is it a great privilege to have children, but it is also an honor to be entrusted with their care. As parents, we should raise our children in the ways of the Lord, teaching them about His love and goodness. Praise God for His amazing blessings!
Are babies a gift from God?
Yes, babies are definitely a gift from God. He creates them and loves them from the moment they are conceived.
How do you pray for a newborn baby?
One way to pray for a newborn baby is to ask God to protect them and keep them safe. You can also pray for the parents, that they would be able to raise their children in a home where they will learn about Jesus and come to know Him as their personal Savior. Finally, you can ask God to bless the child with health, happiness, and a love for Him that will last a lifetime.
Children are a gift from God, and they should be treated as such. If you have children of your own, then it’s important to protect them with the love that only their parents can give. It is also your responsibility to teach them about Jesus and His ways so they may come to know Him personally. We hope this article has given you some insight into what the Bible says about children.
Do you have any favorite bible verses about babies or parenting that we didn’t mention? Share them with us in the comments below! We would love to hear from you.
Octavia Steen is an NBDA certified fertility doula, health coach, certified fitness nutrition specialist, aspiring missionary with the COGIC, and owner of Mother Mindset. She helps future and current mamas become more consistent in faith + fitness and grow closer to God so they can create a healthier lifestyle from the inside out!