If you are struggling to get pregnant, you are not alone. Many women around the world are going through the same thing. The good news is that there is support out there for you. In this blog post, we will share fertility struggles quotes that will make you feel less alone.
These quotes come from other women who have been in your shoes and know just how tough it can be. We hope that these quotes will give you strength and encouragement during this difficult time.
This post is all about fertility struggles quotes.
Fertility Struggles Quotes
Here are fertility struggles quotes that will make you feel less alone.
- A fertility journey is a roller coaster ride with the highest highs and lowest lows, but we get to decide how long our roller coaster lasts. – Amanda Carroll
- If I can survive this IVF cycle, then I can handle just about anything life throws my way. – Unknown
- It’s not how badly you want a baby, it’s how badly you’re willing to fight for one. – Unknown
- You will get through this. And when you do, the world won’t seem so dark and cold anymore.- Alyssa Reid
- If you were waiting on fertility treatments to make your life better, you might be waiting a long time. So stop waiting and start living.- Unknown
- Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now. – Unknown
- Fertility and faith go hand in hand. You can’t go through your fertility without faith because it’s literally the unknown. Only God knows and only we can prepare. – Octavia Steen
- Getting pregnant is like trying to find four leaf clovers in a field of grass. It is possible, but not easy. – Unknown
- The fertility journey is a lonely one; you get to share in the pain and disappointment but also the excitement and joy with your partner. But I think it’s important to have other people who understand what you’re going through when they can’t.- Rachel Kohnstamm
- If there is one thing I wish every fertility patient knew, it would be that there are many, many people who have been through fertility struggles and come out the other side with a family. You will get through this difficult time too.- Unknown
- The fertility journey is not for the faint of heart. It’s long. It’s painful at times. It’s expensive. But it is so worth it in the end.- Unknown
- A fertility journey can be one of the most challenging things a woman will ever go through, but it is also incredibly rewarding.– Jaime Kulaga
- IVF is hard. It takes everything you have and more. But at the end of it all, when that baby is in your arms, you will realize that it was all worth it.- Unknown
- Getting pregnant with fertility treatments takes a lot of work. But when you see the positive pregnancy test after months or years of trying, it makes all that hard work worthwhile.- Unknown
- The fertility journey can feel like the longest road ever taken but looking back it will be the shortest road you ever took. – Unknown
– What fertility struggles quotes would you add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!
If you are struggling to get pregnant, don’t hesitate to reach out for help. There are many resources available to you, including fertility struggles quotes from other women who have been in your shoes. Don’t try to go through this alone – there is support available for you.
To learn more about fertility struggles and how to overcome them, take our fertile faith course here.
What to say to someone struggling to conceive?
- I am here for you. Whatever you need, just let me know.
- I’m so sorry for what you’re going through right now. If there’s anything that I can do to help make this easier on you, please tell me.
- You are not alone in this struggle with fertility and infertility treatment is possible for everyone.
How do you stay positive when struggling with infertility?
- bible verses and talking to God
- fertility struggles quotes
- infertility quotes
- IVF quotes
- positive pregnancy test quotes
- staying positive during fertility treatments with affirmations
- fertility and pregnancy affirmations
There is no one right answer to this question – every woman will have her own way of coping with fertility struggles. However, some tips that may help include surrounding yourself with a support network of family and friends, fertility struggles quotes and affirmations, fertility scriptures, and other fertility prayers.
Why is getting pregnant so difficult?
Getting pregnant can be a challenge for many women because fertility struggles are common. In fact, nearly six million people in the U.S. have fertility issues and about 12% of women ages 15–44 are unable to get pregnant or carry a pregnancy to term within one year of trying.*
This is why getting pregnant may seem difficult at times. However, with fertility treatments and prayers, it is possible to overcome fertility struggles.
Fertility struggles quotes can be a great source of comfort and support for women who are trying to get pregnant. These quotes remind us that we are not alone in this journey and that there is hope for the future(Jeremiah 29:11).
If you are struggling with fertility, don’t hesitate to reach out for help – there are many resources available to you. To learn more about fertility struggles and how to overcome them, take our fertile faith course here.
Thank you for reading! We hope this blog post has been helpful and that it provides some encouragement as you navigate your fertility journey. If you have any additional thoughts or comments, please share them in the comments section below.
This post was all about fertility struggles quotes to help you feel less alone on your journey.
Octavia Steen is an NBDA certified fertility doula, health coach, certified fitness nutrition specialist, aspiring missionary with the COGIC, and owner of Mother Mindset. She helps future and current mamas become more consistent in faith + fitness and grow closer to God so they can create a healthier lifestyle from the inside out!