Last Updated on January 5, 2022 by Avi Steen
Getting pregnant isn’t as easy as they made it seem in grade school. So I want to share some amazing TTC quotes you can read right now to encourage and inspire you along this really difficult road to your baby.
I had my first health education class in fifth grade, where they explained what your menstrual period was and showed pictures of what it would look like if you were to have sex and get an STD. Fun, right?
They preached abstinence because of the impending threat that you’d get pregnant. But then I got married, I waited with my husband until our wedding night. We decided 6 months later that we were ready for kids, and nothing.
I don’t have sex and immediately get pregnant as they said I would in fifth grade.
Unfortunately, this is the case for a huge portion of women who desire to get pregnant. I want to share with you some encouraging TTC quotes, some humor, and some motivation to help you along your own fertility journey.
This post is all about TTC quotes.
Trying to Conceive (TTC Quotes)
- “Making the decision to have a child – it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ” – Elizabeth Stone
- “Tracking is the way to get back on track” – Darren Hardy
- “When the world says “give up”, hope whispers “try one more time” -Anonymous
- “One day you’ll be staring at the blessing you used to always dream about” -Anonmyous
- “Already in my heart, someday in my arms” – Anonmyous
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it”
- The best view comes after the hardest climb”
- “Even miracles take a little bit of time” – Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother
- “The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long”
- You were given this mountain to show others it can be moved!
Infertility Quotes from the Bible
- Be fruitful and multiply – Genesis 1:28
- There will be no miscarriages or infertility in your land, and I will give you long, full lives. – Exodus 23:26
- You will be blessed above all the nations of the earth. None of your men or women will be childless, and all your livestock will bear young. – Deuteronomy 7:14
- He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the Lord! -Psalms 113:9
- What’s more, your relative Elizabeth has become pregnant in her old age! People used to say she was barren, but she has conceived a son and is now in her sixth month. -Luke 1:36
- Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. -Psalm 127:3
- Isaac pleaded with the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The Lord answered Isaac’s prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins. -Genesis 25:21
- I will make you extremely fruitful. Your descendants will become many nations, and kings will be among them! -Genesis 17:6
- Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.” -Genesis 18:14
- Then God remembered Rachel’s plight and answered her prayers by enabling her to have children. -Genesis 30:22
TTC Journal + Reading Recommendations
Struggling with Infertility Quotes
- “During each cycle a woman’s body prepares for a potential pregnancy….” – Toni Weschler
- “…the times between hearing that news and actually giving birth to Jesus came with major challenges” -Heather Lindsey
- “God uses these seasons to stretch us — to build character and strength that will take us where he needs us most” -Heather Lindsey
- “If you saw the size of the blessing coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are fighting.
- “The struggle is part of the story”
- “The strongest women become the strongest mothers before their children are even concieved.”
- “Worth the wait”
- “Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best that you can”
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done”
IVF Baby Quotes
- “No great love ever came without struggle”
- “Made with lots of love and a little science”
- “Worth every shot”
- “Frozen before Elsa made it cool”
This post was all about amazing, inspiring, and encouraging TTC quotes you can read on your fertility journey.
Octavia Steen is an NBDA certified fertility doula, health coach, certified fitness nutrition specialist, aspiring missionary with the COGIC, and owner of Mother Mindset. She helps future and current mamas become more consistent in faith + fitness and grow closer to God so they can create a healthier lifestyle from the inside out!