Last Updated on June 2, 2022 by Avi Steen
The fertility diet meal plan that changed my life was a 360 to my TTC journey so I put it into a pdf! It was the month I got pregnant with my now 3-year-old baby girl. I tracked my fertility diet in MyFitnessPal the month I conceived her in order to keep track and share my recipes, foods, and journey with you.
This post has affiliate links that will generate a SMALL commission for us if you were to purchase something through them. Please see our disclosure.
This post is a transcription from my How to be Fruitful video on YouTube. It was filmed a couple of months after giving birth to my firstborn (after 2 previous miscarriages).
Before getting pregnant I changed my mindset and I changed my health habits. I created a guide to assist women in their journey to pregnancy as well.
Fertility Diet Meal Plan PDF
Trying to get pregnant can be a stressful time. You may feel like you are constantly being bombarded with advice from well-meaning family and friends.
However, there are some things that you can do to increase your chances of conceiving. One of the most important things is to eat a healthy diet.
This means eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as whole grains and lean protein. You should also try to avoid processed foods and excessive amounts of caffeine.
In addition, it is important to get regular exercise and to manage stress levels. By following these simple guidelines, you can improve your fertility and increase your chances of getting pregnant. Download the PDF below for a full fertility diet meal plan.
What You’re Going to Get in the Fertility Diet Meal Plan PDF:
- The Fertility Diet That Changed My Life empowers women of God who are trying to get pregnant naturally to balance their hormones so she no longer has to deal with irregularities with their monthly cycles. ($49)
- List of Top Fertility Foods And Their Functions – To Help Achieve Hormone Balance Even FASTER ($7)
- Fertility Food List + Diet Explanation – To Help You Know Exactly What to Eat During Your Cycle ($7)
- 4 Fertility Focused Recipes -Simple and easy recipes to follow and include in your routine ($7)
- Fertility Prayer -To deepen your FAITH so that you can get pregnant without the overwhelm! ($Priceless)
- TOTAL VALUE =
$70(YOURS TODAY FOR FREE!)
The course is all about the fertility diet that changed my life, includes my Fertility Nutrition ebook and it’s what helped me get pregnant (TWICE). I’m here to help you do the same sis. Here’s the transcription:
- When You Have Regular Periods but Not Getting Pregnant | What’s Next?
- Yoni Steams for fertility (A Christian Perspective)
- Stomach Cramps While Pregnant: Should I Be Concerned?
- What is the Luteal Phase And 7 Things to Do While You’re in it?
- The Good Morning Prayer to Start the Day Off Right: A Powerful and Inspiring Way to Begin Your Day
Fertility Diet – My Spiritual Journey
Be Fruitful + Multiply
In my prayer time this morning and during the past couple of weeks, I really have been focusing on the word fruitful.
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing. (John 15:5)
So when we think about the Lord and what he is to us think about this scripture. He is the vine and God is the gardener.
So when you have a vine at the end of that vine is a branch. We are the branches and we stem from Jesus. At the end of that branch is fruit and God is the one who prunes us.
He helps us continue to bear fruit or guides us in getting rid of rotten fruit.
We can’t bear fruit if we’re attached to dead things.
For example, my husband and I moved into a new house about 2 years ago and every time I move into a new place my grandmother gifts me with a plant. Each time she has done this I have killed the plant.
Alive, Not Dead
It’s still alive but it did have a dead branch recently and I could already see that the branches around it were dying off as well. So this just this one branch was killing the other branches.
So I pruned it as God prunes us in our lives. He tries to take away the dead things in our lives and sometimes we continue to hold on to those dead things.
Maybe continuing to hold on to the people who aren’t benefiting our lives.
Or material things that we need to let go of in order for our lives to prosper.
Dead branches are not going to do anything for your life.
It’s not going to do anything for the plant that I have. It’s going to continue to spread.
How to be Fruitful
So in order to bear fruit we have to abide in Jesus. Scripture says that if we abide in Him, He will abide in us. So how can you be more fruitful?
- Having a Prayer Life
- Listening to sermons
- Reading the Bible Daily
We have to cut off dead things. When you have a branch that’s dead it’s not going to bear any fruit. Think about an apple tree. At the end of the apple branch should be an apple, right?
If that tree is not foundationally rooted and there are dead branches, apples will not grow.
When we continue to bear fruit in our lives, it multiplies. A tree is meant to give you multiple fruits and therefore there should be multiple people you should be feeding into.
We should be praying for others and rooting ourselves in a spiritual foundation.
Because a branch floating in mid-air is just a stick.
The TOP Fertility Food I Ate My BFP Month
Finally, the topic you’ve been scrolling for!
I was talking with one of my clients about nutrition and how eating fertility-rich foods benefits in increasing fertility. So we talked about 8 to 10 foods that could be really beneficial for her cycle.
We discussed in detail the BEST and EASIEST food to incorporate into her diet and that food is actually a fruit and it is an avocado!
Avocado is a very nutritious fruit that has vitamin E and folic acid which is amazing for your future babies! Avocados are also considered healthy fats. It’s a monounsaturated fat that helps support your hormone balance.
It increases your HDL, which is your happy cholesterol, and decreases your LDL or your lousy cholesterol.
So it helps balance cholesterol levels, YAY!
We Can Learn a Lesson from the Avocado Tree!
Also what I really love about Avocados is they do not self-pollinate. Most trees are able to self pollinate, grow and reproduce by themselves.
Avocado trees need another avocado tree close by to help it bear fruit. How amazing is that?!
It needs help just like we need help in order to reproduce. We work together as a TTC community to give advice so that we can bear fruit in our lives and of course, our hubbies serve as the other tree to help us reproduce and grow babies!
Like I said before, they are a good source of vitamin E which can assist in sperm motility!
So, tacos, guacamole, avocado toast. Eat it all!
Fertility Smoothie Recipe
This is the recipe I used (taken from myfitnesspal food diary) during my BFP month.
|Silk – Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 1.5 cup (240ml)||40||0||4||2|
|Kale, raw, 1 cup, chopped||33||6||1||3|
|Celery, raw, 2 stalk, small (5″ long)||5||1||0||0|
|Avocado – Avocado, 0.5 medium||117||6||11||1|
|Frozen – Blueberries, 1 CUP 140G||80||19||1||1|
|Vegan Vanilla Protein, 1 scoop||140||10||3||20|
21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge
Getting pregnant can be a challenge for some couples. But there are things that can help.
The 21-Day Fertility Diet Challenge is one way to increase your chances of conceiving. This diet is based on the principle that certain foods can help to increase fertility. For example, studies have shown that eating more leafy greens can improve the quality of eggs.
The challenge consists of eating specific foods for 21 days. The goal is to eat foods that will promote fertility and avoid processed foods and those high in chemicals.
While the challenge may not guarantee success, it is a natural way to improve your odds of conceiving. And it may just be the boost you need to start your family.
In this 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge, You’ll Get:
- The Mother Mindset 21 Day Meal Plan empowers women of God to eat healthy so they can get rid of irregular cycles, bloating, and stubborn weight (VALUE $747)
- Simple Fertility Diet Recipes – Downloadable PDF Guide you can use to have a clear understanding of what to eat, how much to eat and when to eat each day of the week (VALUE $97)
- Foods for Weight Loss and Hormone Balance– Gives you a list of foods to eat and foods to steer clear of on your journey to living a healthier lifestyle (VALUE $47)
- Meal Planning Guide for Beginners – Provides tips for meal planning on a budget and 7 things that fit people do to maintain a healthy lifestyle (VALUE $47)
- Daily Encouraging Scriptures – Gives you 21 scriptures and journal prompts to help you build discipline and mindset shifts for your weight loss journey. (VALUE $27)
- BONUS – 21 Day Exercise Challenge – Downloadable tracking sheet you can print out and use daily to boost your weight loss results with the addition of movement. (VALUE $PRICELESS)
- BONUS – 1 Month Access to the Pray, Sweat, Slay Fitness Accountability Group – daily accountability, coaching, monthly bible studies via ZOOM, and bi-monthly check-ins to help keep you supported and motivated on your journey towards a healthier you! (VALUE $PRICELESS) – Limited spots available so grab yours now!
So, if you’re looking to boost your fertility health, avocados should definitely be a staple in your diet. But remember, eating healthy in general is important for improving fertility – so try to incorporate as many of the principles from our fertility diet meal plan pdfs into your daily routine.
And don’t forget to join our 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge today! You’ll get access to all sorts of helpful resources like weekly meal plans, recipes and more. We can’t wait to help you on your journey to parenthood!
This post was all about fertility diet meal plan pdfs.
Octavia Steen is an NBDA certified fertility doula, health coach, certified fitness nutrition specialist, aspiring missionary with the COGIC, and owner of Mother Mindset. She helps future and current mamas become more consistent in faith + fitness and grow closer to God so they can create a healthier lifestyle from the inside out!