Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer for successful implantation of a baby into my womb. Before I ask of anything Lord I give you honor for who you are and what you’ve done so far in my life. I thank you for the blessings. I thank you for the prayer requests that have been answered. And I thank and honor you for your continued presence in my life.
- “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1:5
- “O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name!” – 1 Chronicles 29:13
- “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” – Psalm 16:11
Lord, your word says that you will never leave us or forget us, and just like you remembered Hannah in her time of need for a son, Lord, I ask right now that you remember me. That my womb is open to receive the blessing that you have.
- “The entire family got up early the next morning and went to worship the Lord once more. Then they returned home to Ramah. When Elkanah slept with Hannah, the Lord remembered her plea…” 1 Samuel 1:19
Lord, I pray over my body and ovulation. I pray that the egg that was released during ovulation be implanted into my uterine lining. I pray that it implants deep and that your love will allow it to grow into a healthy baby. I pray that blood will follow to the uterus to allow continued implantation and I pray for signs of implantation and confirmation of my requests.
I pray Lord as you implant the egg into my uterus that you also give me peace in the two-week wait. Give me peace that surpasses all understanding and allow my mind to be renewed daily to focus on your promise! I rebuke any anxiety or depression that will try to creep into my life during this time! As a woman of God, I know that those are just tactics and schemes to deter me from your purpose and calling over my life!
- “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
I thank you Lord and give you all the glory! I pray your will and your way by my obedience be done. In Jesus’ name, Amen!